Nylon Plastic Roller Pulley Wheel Transport Wheel Roller POM PA66 Wheels PA6 Gear

Description

All the content of this page is from the Internet and is only intended as a reference for product selection. Our products are replacement parts and not original spare parts. We are not the holder of the original trademarks mentioned in the content. Our replacement parts are designed to perfectly adapt to the original spare parts. If you need to buy original spare parts, please contact the original factory. If you want to buy original spare parts, please contact the original supplier for purchase.

Nylon Plastic Roller Pulley Wheel Transport Wheel Roller POM PA66 Wheels PA6 Gear

This versatile product, made of nylon plastic, is commonly used in various applications such as motors, electric cars, motorcycles, machinery, marine equipment, toys, agricultural machinery, and cars. It features a hardened tooth surface and an external gear position, providing durability and reliability in different settings.

Here are some key details about this product:

– Material: ABS, PC, PP, PS, POM, PMMA, PBT, PVC, PA6, PA66, PA66+30%GF, PTFE, PC+ABS, TPE, and more.
– Surface Finish: Color painting, texture, silk-printing, vacuum coating, rubber coating, etc.
– Cavity Variety: One-stop solution, multi-cavity mold, family plastic mold, hot runner plastic mold.
– Quality Control: ISO/TS16949:2002 and ISO14001:2004 system.
– Business Scope: Mold and parts designing and making, parts machining, injection molding, CNC prototype manufacturing.
– Mold Processing: CNC EDM machine processing, then assembly and trial.
– Color Options: Red, blue, green, yellow, and various Pantone colors and RAL colors.

Product Show:

The product is widely used in different industries and offers reliable performance. It can be installed in various equipment and machinery, providing smooth and efficient operation. Its material composition ensures durability and resistance to wear and tear.

Factory Workshop:

Our company, EVER-POWER GROUP, specializes in supplying various plastic gears for industrial use. Our product range includes plastic spur gears, plastic helical gears, plastic worm gears, plastic bevel gears, plastic pinion gears, plastic nylon gears, plastic transmission gears, plastic sprocket gears, plastic wheel gears, plastic injection gears, plastic ring gears, and plastic rack gears. We are committed to offering high-quality products, competitive prices, and excellent customer service. Whether you need standard products or customizations based on drawings or samples, we are here to fulfill your requirements.

FAQ:

1. Are these products original spare parts?
No, our products are replacement parts designed to perfectly adapt to the original spare parts.

2. Can I get a free sample?
If we have the product in stock, a free sample will be available. For new developing parts, there may be a charge for mold or tool fees.

3. What is the leading time for these products?
The mold processing time is typically 8-15 days, and the production time depends on the specific products, usually ranging from 15-30 days.

4. What is the payment term?
For tooling or mold, a 100% deposit is required. For bulk orders, a 30% deposit is required, with the remaining 70% to be paid before shipping.

5. How can I contact you for a quotation or further information?
Please feel free to reach out to us via [insert contact information]. We are available 24/7 and will be happy to assist you.