High Quality Custom Size CNC Gear Rack and Pinion Plastic Nylon Gear Rack for Sliding Gate

Description

All the content of this page is from the Internet. The content is only for reference for product selection. Our products are replacement parts and not original spare parts. We are not the holder of the original trademarks of the content. Our products are only suitable for after-sales replacement parts and not original spare parts. Our replacement parts can be perfectly adapted to the original spare parts. If you need to buy original spare parts, please contact the original factory to buy. If you want to buy original spare parts, please contact the original supplier for purchase.

High Quality Custom Size CNC Gear Rack and Pinion Plastic Nylon Gear Rack for Sliding Gate

The High Quality Custom Size CNC Gear Rack and Pinion Plastic Nylon Gear Rack is widely used in various applications such as motor, electric cars, motorcycle, machinery, marine, toy, agricultural machinery, and car. It features a hardened tooth surface and is designed as an external gear.

Product Description

– Product Name: Plastic parts
– Material: ABS, PC, PP, PS, POM, PMMA, PBT, PVC, PA6, PA66, PA66+30%GF, PTFE, PC+ABS, TPE, etc.
– Surface Finish: Color painting, Texture, Silk-printing, Vacuum coating, rubber coating, etc.
– Cavity Variety: One-stop solution, Multi-cavity mold, Family plastic mold, Hot runner plastic mold
– Quality Control: ISO/TS16949:2002 and ISO14001:2004 system
– Business Scope: Mold and parts designing and making, Parts machining, Injection molding, CNC prototype manufacturing
– Mold Processing: CNC EDM machine processing then assembly and trial
– Color: Red, blue, green, yellow, all pantone colors and RAL colors

Product Show

[Product images]

Factory workshop

[Factory workshop images]

Packing

[Packing details]

FAQ

1. Are you a manufacturing factory?
Yes, we are located in Qingdao, China. You are welcome to visit our factory.

2. Could I get a free sample?
If we have the product in stock, a free sample will be available. For new developing parts, there may be a charge for mold or tool fee, but the samples will be provided for free.

3. What is your leading time?
The mold takes around 8-15 days, and for production, it depends on the products but normally takes around 15-30 days.

4. What is your payment term?
For tooling or mold, we require a 100% deposit. For bulk orders, a 30% deposit is required, and the remaining 70% is to be paid before shipping.

5. How can I contact you for a quotation?
You can reach us 24/7 for any style needed and ask us for a quotation.

Other Products

EVER-POWER GROUP mainly supplies various Plastic Gear used in the industry, such as Plastic Spur Gear, Plastic Helical Gear, Plastic Worm Gear, Plastic Bevel Gear, Plastic Pinion Gear, Plastic Nylon Gear, Plastic Transmission Gear, Plastic Sprocket Gear, Plastic Wheel Gear, Plastic Injection Gear, Plastic Ring Gear, Plastic Rack Gear, and more. We offer high-quality products, favorable prices, and considerate service. We welcome customers to come with drawings or samples for customization.

FAQ

1. Can the Plastic Gear be customized according to specific requirements?
Yes, we offer customization services to meet the specific needs of our customers.

2. Are the Plastic Gears durable and long-lasting?
Yes, our Plastic Gears are made from high-quality materials and designed to be durable and long-lasting.

3. How do I install the Plastic Gear?
The installation process may vary depending on the specific gear and application. It is recommended to refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for proper installation.

4. How do I maintain and repair the Plastic Gear?
Regular cleaning and inspection are recommended to maintain the performance of the Plastic Gear. In case of any damage or malfunction, it is advisable to consult a professional for repair.

5. Can the Plastic Gear be replaced if needed?
Yes, if the Plastic Gear is damaged or worn out, it can be replaced with a new one. It is important to ensure proper compatibility and follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for replacement.